- X.-S. Wang, Asymptotics of delay differential equations via polynomials, Asymptotic Analysis, accepted.
- X.-S. Wang, Plancherel–Rotach asymptotics of second-order difference equations with linear coefficients, Journal of Approximation Theory (2014), DOI: 10.1016/j.jat.2014.08.003.
- C. Paulhus and X.-S. Wang, Global stability analysis of a delayed SIS epidemic model, Journal of Biological Dynamics (2014), DOI:
- B. Costa Lima, M. R. Grasselli, X.-S. Wang and J. Wu, Destabilizing a stable crisis: Employment persistence and government intervention in macroeconomics, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics 30 (2014), 30-51.
- X.-S. Wang, D. He, J. J. Wylie and H. Huang, Singular perturbation solutions of steady-state Poisson-Nernst-Planck systems, Physical Review E 89 (2014), 022722.
- D. Dai, M. E. H. Ismail and X.-S. Wang, Plancherel-Rotach asymptotic expansion for some polynomials from indeterminate moment problems, Constructive Approximation 40 (2014) 61-104.
- X. Shi, X.-S. Wang and N. Reid, Saddlepoint approximation of nonlinear moments, Statistica Sinica 24 (2014), 1597-1611.
- X.-S. Wang and J. Wu, Periodic systems of delay differential equations and the dynamics of avian influenza. (Russian) Contemporary Mathematics. Fundamental Directions 45 (2012), 32-42.
- X.-S. Wang, H. Wang and J. Wu, Traveling waves of diffusive predator-prey systems: disease outbreak propagation, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series A 32 (2012), 3303-3324.
- X.-S. Wang and J. Wu, Seasonal migration dynamics: periodicity, transition delay and finite-dimensional reduction, Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences 468 (2012), 634-650.
- X.-S. Wang, J. Wu and Y. Yang, Richards model revisited: validation by and application to infection dynamics, Journal of Theoretical Biology 313 (2012), 12-19.
- X.-S. Wang and R. Wong, Asymptotics of orthogonal polynomials via recurrence relations, Analysis and Applications 10 (2012), 215-235.
- X.-S. Wang and J. Wu, Approximating periodic patterns and dynamic threshold for patchy model of migratory birds with delay, Canadian Applied Mathematics Quarterly 19 (2011), 275-292.
- X.-S. Wang and R. Wong, Global asymptotics of the Meixner polynomials, Asymptotic Analysis 75 (2011), 211-231.
- X.-S. Wang and R. Wong, Uniform asymptotics of some q-orthogonal polynomials, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 364 (2010), 79-87.
- X.-S. Wang, Asymptotics of the q-theta function. Communications in Mathematical Analysis 7 (2009), 50-54.
- X.-S. Wang and R. Wong, Discrete analogues of Laplace's approximation, Asymptotic Analysis 54 (2007), 165-180.